Union Presbytery

Cumberland Presbyterian Church

1852 - 1872

1852 - Reported as a new presbytery at General Assembly by Hernando Synod. Probably a merger of Charity Hall and Ripley presbyteries.

1871 - Became part of Mississippi Synod (consolidation of Hernando and Mississippi Synods)

1872 - Name changed to Bell presbytery.

No Minutes of Union Presbytery in our archival collection.

Please contact us if any are located.

Please Send Additions/Corrections to the Archives

Updated April 25, 2013