Talladega Presbytery

Cumberland Presbyterian Church

1835 - 1932

Minutes Needed!


1835 - Fromed from Elyton Presbytery by Mississippi Synod

1836 - Became part of newly formed Union Synod

1867 - Became part of Alabama Synod (name changed from Union Synod)

1928 - Became part of newly formed Alabama-Mississippi Synod

1932 - Name changed to Gadsden Presbytery


Our Holdings

July 15, 1898 - July 19, 1907 [one volume]

December 6, 1907 - November 8, 1921 [one volume]


Please Send Additions/Corrections to the Archives

Updated December 14, 2006

HOME