1847 - Organization authorized by Missouri Synod.
1851 - Organized in Oregon and Washington states.
1860 - Became part of newly formed Sacramento Synod.
1875 - Became part of newly formed Oregon Synod.
1904 - Dissolved. Attached to Portland and Willamette presbyteries.
April 11, 1889 - McMinnville, Oregon
Moderator: Rev. T. H. Small
Stated Clerk: B. F.Moody
[Source: Extract of the minutes of Oregon Presbytery in The Cumberland Presbyterian, May 16, 1889, page 5]