Cumberland Presbyterian Church
New Hope Presbytery
Synod of Mississippi
Thomas Brickfield - Clerk of the Session
W. L. Childress - Pastor
Total Membership - 50
[Source: Minutes of the General Assembly of the Cumberland Presbyterian Church, 1890, page 190]
at old site of this church which was organized in August, 1872.
Located east of present day Cumberland in section 9, T 20N, R 12E just off a gravel road that intersects Highway 15 at the Highway 15-50 intersection where Highway 50 continues west to Cumberland. This road leads east toward Clay County.